If getting bigger and stronger arms is your goal then you need to add Bicep Dumbbell Preacher Curl into your workout routine. Follow this step-by-step guide to doing it without making any mistakes in your posture or form.
1. Grab the dumbbell in one hand and place your upper arm on the preacher bench.
2. The dumbbells should be held at shoulder height.
3. Inhale and slowly lower the dumbbell until your upper arm is fully extended and the bicep is stretched.
4. Use the biceps to curl the weight up until your biceps is fully contracted.
5. Bring the dumbbell back at the shoulder height.
6. Perform 10 -12 reps and change the hand and repeat the movement.