TRX can be very effective on your chest, helping build stronger and bigger pecs that also without lifting a weight. Learn how to do a TRX chest press with perfect form and technique.
1. Set the TRX cables so the handles hang about waist length
2. Grab the handles with your hands and take a step forward
3. Keep your body in a straight line, arms straight
4. Lean forward until your body is at a 40 degree angle
5. Bend your elbows and lower your body down until your chest reaches the handles
6. Then push back up
This completes one repetition.