Suspension training is great for challenging your muscles. TRX reverse crunches is a workout that'll target your core while working the rest of your body as well.
Learn the right way to do TRX reverse crunches in this step-by-step guide that'll ensure maximum muscle growth.
- Start in a suspended plank position
- Shoulders directly over your hands
- Feet in the TRX loops
- Shoulders directly underneath your shoulders
- Bend both knees together at the same time and draw them towards your chest
- Extend both legs straight and perform a jack by opening both legs wide.
- -Return to plank position
This is one rep.