TRX Reverse Fly is great for strengthening the upper back and helping open up shoulders. Follow this step-by-step guide to doing it without making any mistakes in your posture or form. If you have a desk job, you must add this exercise in your workout regime.
1. Hold the TRX ropes and stretch your hands fully.
2. Keep your body inclined forming a straight line.
3. Move your hands apart pulling your upper body forward.
4. Maintain the height of the hands.
5. Keep your feet in the same position throughout.
6. Come back to the original position.
This completes one rep.